Thursday, December 23, 2010

Introduction

Hello, thanks for reading.  I figured there should be an introduction telling you a little about myself, why I chose the name, what to expect and why I wanted to blog in the first place.
 I am a female near 40 who has had a varied upbringing and many jobs in this life. Along the way I have formed many opinions yet I keep an open mind in order to be always ready to learn. These two qualities within myself have led to the name I chose for this site, open for open-minded and 8ed for opinionated.
This, also, is why I want to blog. I find myself often in possession of questions, rants, opinions and insights which I need to purge.  I am eager to practice my writing, know the opinions of others, have spirited yet respectful discussions and expand my mind. 
I hope to blog at least once weekly. Topics will be highly varied, occasionally VERY adult and most often outside of the mainstream. I hope to build a following which will challenge and excite me. As you read, please comment respectfully and if you like what you read, send me to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment